My name is Sandra Brougher
I am a wife, a mother to 3 awesome kids, a plethora of animals and a nutritional therapist to boot.
I am a devotee (ok, some call me fanatic) to good health and food.
I believe the food we eat, the toxins we are exposed to, and our lifestyle play a HUGE role in whether we go down the road of health or disease.
My own personal journey began like so many other health fanatics. I needed to help my daughter, and I knew the answer went beyond quick fixes and pharmaceuticals.
Many, many doctors and dieticians later, I came to the conclusion that diet and lifestyle were the key to healing. On the road of learning and discovery, I was able to help my daughter and also myself.
I lost 30 pounds, said goodbye to antidepressants, and made it my crusade to share, educate, and help others.
My journey led me down the educational path:
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition – Holistic Health Coach
- Nutritional Therapy Association – Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- HMBA-Transformational Coaching Method – TCM Coach
- Full Body Systems – Holistic Nutritional Lab
- Restorative Wellness Solutions – Lab privileges
- 21 Day Sugar Detox Certified Coach
- Nutritional Therapy Association
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Price Pottenger Foundation
- NANP – National Assoc. of Nutritional Professionals
- AADP – American Academy of Drugless Practitioners
I love the “AHA” moments and success I see in my clients.
The satisfaction and growth I attain from working with clients is what encourages me to stay the course.
However, at the end of the day, returning to my family, dogs, cats, chickens, llama and my so called crazy life are my mainstay. They fuel my energy tank to continue my crusade to change how we all eat and live.